I know, I know. More than 2 months I have kept you waiting for a new post from me! I’m sure you are all anxious to see new Nate pics and find out what we’ve been up to around here over the last little while. And because I like you all so much I am going to indulge you to the fullest.
So here are the top ten things you didn’t know were going on at the Campbell household:
10. We’ve been busy busy busy stocking the freezer with healthy meals that are ready to pop in the oven when we get home from work. This has made my evenings oh-so-much-more enjoyable!
9. I signed up with Gill and Laurel for a great class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called Library of Memories by Stacey Julian, and I’ve been organizing my iPhoto gallery in preparation. I can’t wait for class to start on Feb 12th!
8. I have finished work at 409 Tactical Fighter Squadron and am moving on to a new job at Wing Administration. I’m kinda sad to be leaving all my fighter pilot friends!
7. Dale is now a qualified Air Weapons Controller!
6. We spent an absolutely wonderful week in Comox over Christmas with family and friends…and had a horribly long drawn out trip back home due to mechanical difficulties and weather delays. Oh well…it was a service flight so the waiting was at least free!
5. Nate has learned to drink from a cup, eat cereal with a spoon, climb onto chairs, walk down stairs and say the words mama, bye-bye, ok and thank you!
4. He also decided that diaper changes are no longer fun and putting clothes on is highly over-rated. I guess it was an inevitable development in the life of a toddler!
3. Dale and I booked a vacation for 2 to sunny Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and will be leaving the munchkin with his adoring Auntie Gill and somewhat-skeptical Uncle Brandon for a week in March.
2. We have survived half of a Cold Lake winter complete with mountains of snow, endless weeks of -40 degree temps and all the sunshine you could ever wish for!
1. I completed my 365 + 1 Photo challenge for 2008 and you can check out all the pics on my Flickr page! (Ther’s a link in my sidebar)
So tha’s what I’ve been up to. Of course since I haven’t stopped reading bogs – just writing them – I know what most of you have been up to, but feel free to fill me in if you’re not of the blogging persuassion! I am hoping to get back into the blogging habit over the next few weeks while Dale is away for work and I am working semi-part time (it’s a long story) and then taking a month off to head back to Comox for a visit and some serious girl-time.
Once again, my sincere apologies for deserting you, and I hope you’ll accept these pics of Nate as a peace offering!